United World Sports Management – The Best Cricket academy in Singapore providing cricket coaching by highly qualified coaches.
cricket coaching singapore
Singapore United Cricket Club provides cricket coaching in Singapore and is managed by United World Sports Management (UWSM) at 2 venues with training once a week at each venue, during weekends and weekdays. The Club cater towards boys and girls aged 5-17 years, of all level of abilities who want to play this great sport in Singapore. The club participates in various cricket leagues, tournaments & friendly games all year round. The club is a vibrant community of mixed nationalities and cultures all coming together to experience the excitement of Cricket. There are opportunities for adults as well to train & represent SG United CC at both social and competitive level.
UWSM Cricket coaching for kids & youths by experienced ECB & CA qualified coaches at various locations in Singapore (Covering whole of Singapore). All groups – beginners, intermediate & advance 5-17 years old boys & girls.
Bukit Timah Main centre – (Sat Mornings)
Kranji- (Sat & Sun Morning)
Tanjong Katong – (Sun Mornings)
Tanjong Rhu – (Wed evenings & Sun mornings)
Sengkang – (Mon & Sat evenings)
Tampines – (Weekdays evenings)
*All the sessions are being conducted with all the safe management measures and current government guidelines of covid -19
We also conduct One on One cricket sessions, Small group sessions, Corporate group cricket sessions, Sports Birthday parties, Holiday cricket camps, leagues and tournaments & International Cricket Tours.
- All the students will be coached by ACC (Asian Cricket Council) / ECB (England & Wales Cricket Board) / CA (Cricket Australia) certified coaches.
- Students will develop their ABC’s (agility, balance, coordination), as well as the fundamental and teamwork skills. 2-3 groups are made according to skills of the students during each session. Students will also learn basic & specific skills of cricket in a game environment i.e.
- Batting – Grip, Stance, Front foot defense, Cover drive, straight drive, on drive, back foot defense & punch, cut & pull shot.
- Bowling – Fast bowling (In swing & out swing) and spin bowling (Leg spin & off spin).
- Fielding – Flat catches, long catches, ground fielding, underarm & over arm throws, Fielding positions and wicket keeping
- In addition to the regular training sessions, members will have the opportunity to play regular friendly games & tournaments. We also conduct our own leagues & tournaments.
Head Coach Profile
- Ministry of Education (MOE) registered & nationally recognized National Registry of Coaches (NROC) Coach (Sport Singapore / Singapore Sports Institute).
- First aid with CPR & AED qualified from Red Cross (SG) and has attended MOE’s Values & Principle (VPS) workshop to teach in MOE schools in Singapore.
- England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB) level 1, Singapore Cricket Association (SCA) Level 1 & Cricket Australia (CA) Level 2 Coach.
- M.Sc. Exercise & Sport Studies (NTU, Singapore) & B.Sc. Sports Science (India)
- Coach for various international and MOE schools in Singapore.
- More than 6 years of coaching experience
- Played cricket in the UK, Singapore, South Africa, Australia & India
- Current SCA division 1 & 2 cricket player.
Singapore United Cricket Club also gives opportunities to adults to participate in various open category leagues and tournaments especially very famous Last Man Stands.
For more information, Contact:
Ph: +65 97870930 (Kunal Kant)
REGISTER HERE– https://forms.gle/KpBfjzDgHzRJVEJbA
g singapore, best cricket clubs singapore,
best cricket academies singapore, Cricket coaching Singapore
Cricket coaching Singapore, Cricket coaching Singapore, Cricket coaching Singapore, Cricket coaching Singapore, Cricket coaching Singapore, last man stands singapore, cricket tournaments singapore